Feasts of Fancy
Stylish and Savory Food
For All Occasions
Let Feasts of Fancy full-service catering treat you and your guests to an evening full of flavor. Using only the freshest ingredients, we will customize your menu to feature your favorite foods. We cater to your home, office, at our unique loft space, or any event venue where outside catering is allowed. We offer only full service catering (sorry, no food drop offs) with an experienced and professional wait staff to elegantly serve you.
Things to know about us:
- We love great food!
- We customize all menus. No choosing off of lists here, we will design your menu based around the seasonal foods you love and stay away from those you don’t.
- We have the experience to accommodate any type of food service from a six-course formal plated dinner to multi-food stations; from family style dinners to dinner buffets, even heavy hors d’oeuvre buffets for your cocktail parties.
- We have a minimum pre-tax invoice requirement of at least $2,000.00 in order to confirm service (our invoice will include food costs, costs for serving staff and any needed rentals).
- We are typically a china/glass/silver caterer but can offer a quality disposable if needed.
Venues we love to cater to:
- The Bride and the Bauer
- Boulevard Brewing Company
- Berg Event Space
- Union Horse Distillery
- The Lodge at Ironwood
- Mildale Farm
- Pennway Place (Studio Dan Meiners)
- Simpson House
- 2016 Main
- 28 Event Space
- just to name a few
What’s On Our Catering Invoice:
Most catered event invoices will include the following charges:
- Food costs of your custom menu
- Staffing charges (including bartenders if applicable)
- China/glassware/silver flatware rentals, plus delivery and handling
- Any needed specialty rentals such as table, chairs, portable bars, patio heaters, etc., plus delivery and handling
- Any needed linens plus delivery and handling
- Fuel surcharge
- Applicable sales tax.
There are two conditions that apply.
If your choice of location or venue is selling you liquor packages, then the same location or venue must also provide bartender services.
If you bring in your own alcohol, mixers, soft drinks and ice to the home or venue location of your choice, then Feasts of Fancy has the proper license and insurance to serve alcohol but not to sell it. Feasts of Fancy will provide bartenders and will provide your venue selection with a certificate of additional insured for the bar service.