Feasts of Fancy Loft Space & Urban Courtyard
Our gorgeous private courtyard is ideal for ceremonies and cocktail hour, while our rustic industrial venue serves as the perfect space for dinner and dancing.
Our Venue & Catering packages all include:
• five-hour event time in our courtyard & loft space
• customizable dinner menu
• uniformed, experienced catering & venue staff
• indoor & outdoor seating and tables
• linens & napkins in up to 35 colors from BBJ Linen
• china, silverware, glassware
• water service
• fully adjustable indoor & outdoor café-style string lighting
• early vendor access at 10 a.m.
• ample parking for weekend & evening events
• two off-duty KCPD officers
• bar staffing, glassware, ice, & garnish – bring your own alcohol!
• cake & champagne service
At the Feasts of Fancy event space, all clients are required to bring in their own alcohol, mixers and soft drinks. Feasts of Fancy has the license and insurance to serve alcohol but not sell it. Feasts of Fancy will provide bartenders, glassware, ice, & bar fruit at all events wherein the client is bringing in their own alcohol and will host their own bar. If a client wishes to have a cash bar, then the client must arrange a Feasts of Fancy approved bar service provider.