Feasts of Fancy
and Urban Courtyard
A unique alternative to hotel and country club. Located in the historic West Bottoms area of Kansas City. The Feasts of Fancy loft space and urban courtyard has been setting the standard for rustic-elegant events for more than 8 years!
- 250 indoors for buffet style dinner (when all guests are seated)
- 200 indoors for formal plated meal (when all guests are seated)
- 300 for events not seating all guests but a combination of standing and seated
- Our brick-lined private courtyard is the perfect place for your wedding ceremony of up to 250 guests, or to begin your party with cocktails and butler style passed hors d’oeuvres, and may also be used for additional dining seating ( of up to 175 guests, when client arranges for proper tent coverage).
Room rental of event space includes:
- Indoor seated tables and chairs for up to 250 guests
- 8 standing bar high tables
- All China, Glassware, Silver Flatware
- Basic tablecloths in black, white or ivory (90″ square cloths only). Additional linen colors, fabrics and sizes as well as linen napkins available at additional cost.
- Bar Fruit
- Off-duty KCPD for event security
At the Feasts of Fancy event space, all clients are required to bring in their own alcohol, mixers and soft drinks. Feasts of Fancy has the proper license and insurance to serve alcohol but not to sell it. Feasts of Fancy must provide bartenders at all events wherein the client is bringing in their own alcohol and will host their bar. If a client wishes to have a cash bar, then client must arrange a Feasts of Fancy approved outside liquor provider. When a cash bar is arranged, liquor laws require that the same liquor provider also carry all insurance, pull proper permits with the city for the night of the event and also provide all bartender services.