Feasts of Fancy
and Urban Courtyard
A unique alternative to hotel and country club. Located in the historic West Bottoms area of Kansas City. Feasts of Fancy Catering, Loft Space and Urban Courtyard has been setting the standard for rustic-elegant events for more than 13 years!
Our New Turn-Key Pricing Based On Type Of Food Service And A Simple Per-Guest Cost Makes Booking And Managing Your Event A Breeze. We Offer:
- Appetizer Buffets for up to 300 guests (Fork driven menus that are a great fit for cocktail parties wherein all guests are not seated, but more of a standing seated mix; for beer and wine only bars, or for those on a budget.)
- Dinner Buffets for upwards of 250 guests (Elegant dinner buffets are a great way to express your unique flavor palate while still providing a more formal seating arrangement.)
- Multi-food Stations – Seated for up to 175 guests – A mix of standing and seated for up to 300 guests (Provide your guests an assortment of exciting food stations to mingle and dine as you celebrate the night away.)
- Family Style for up to 150 guests (Group your guests in table clusters and design a delectable menu where they will revel in their shared dining experience.)
- Formal Plated Meal for up to 120 guests (All the prestige and formality of elegant dining in either a 3-course option, or 4-course small plates option.)
*Please note that the above numbers can increase for those clients who wish to tent the outdoor courtyard.
What is included in Turn-Key pricing:
- Room Rental is already factored into the per-guest pricing and includes over 7,000 square feet of combined rustic interior loft space and beautiful brick-lined courtyard.
- A party time of 5 hours with all parties ending no later than midnight. (Option available to upgrade one additional hour of party time at additional cost.)
- All-day event set up starting at 10 a.m. on day of your event.
- Experienced Event Coordinators to help you plan your menu and service plan; to help you create the perfect floor-plans and event timelines, and who will also be at your event to supervise your food and beverage service.
- Feasts of Fancy’s expert team of catering professionals, as well as our knowledgeable and affable bar-tending services.
- Two savory passed hors d’oeuvres during cocktails and guest arrival, followed by your choice of menu options from our expansive standard menus. Upgrade menu and service options as much as you like.
- Indoor tables and chairs for up to 250 guests, outdoor tables and chairs for an additional 35 guests, various bar-height tables (a total of 16) and ceremony chairs (a total of 250 ceremony chairs).
- Four rustic farm tables (to be used for your buffets, food stations, dessert tables, or may be used as rustic head tables).
- All china, silverware and glassware, including all bar glass (and we offer real bar glass on our outdoor courtyard).
- Classic standard linens and napkins in 35 different colors, allowing you to fully style and dress your indoor tables at no additional costs (Upgrades in fabric, texture and prints available at additional cost).
- Elegant lantern lighting and string bulb lighting within interior space (Outdoor string lighting and other decor items are available at additional costs or may be arranged by approved outside vendors).
- Ample FREE parking (for evening or weekend events).
- Complimentary event security (up to 2 off-duty KCPD in uniform helping your guests park in area gravel parking lots with lot supervision throughout party and until last guest leaves. Additional police officers may be required, and at additional cost, for events with more than 250 guests).
- Standard Bar Fruit.
- All ice.
- Use of our portable P/A system with microphone (also Bluetooth compatible).
At the Feasts of Fancy event space, all clients are required to bring in their own alcohol, mixers and soft drinks. Feasts of Fancy has the proper license and insurance to serve alcohol but not to sell it. Feasts of Fancy must provide bartenders at all events wherein the client is bringing in their own alcohol and will host their bar. If a client wishes to have a cash bar, then client must arrange a Feasts of Fancy approved outside liquor provider. When a cash bar is arranged, liquor laws require that the same liquor provider also carry all insurance, pull proper permits with the city for the night of the event and also provide all bartender services.